Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Nothing About This Is Good



I can get a free eyebrow at the waxing place.  Unfortunately, I already have two


Is this one of those "Buy 10 Get One Free" sort of deals?  You do seem to spend an awful lot of time at the waxing place.  


I've never been to the waxing place.


Of course, Jeremy.  Of course.


It's a stupid piece of junk mail I got recently!  It's an advertisement for a local place where you can go and have somebody drip hot wax onto whatever part of your body you see fit, and have them rip your hairs out by the roots.  If it sounds like a dumb idea, it only shows that you are in your right mind.  

So, the whole purpose of this thing is to inform you that you can buy one service and get another at 50% off.  50% off the cost, not 50% of your hair off.  I mean...I'm assuming.  

The place seems to offer different services for men and women, which probably makes sense, but it also seems to be a bit sexist.  Would they turn me down if instead of an Eyebrow, I asked for an Underarm?  I'm asking for a friend.  

There is also the option to upgrade one of their more private services to something significantly more drastic involving the same region for only $23.  It seems like a bargain until you think about what it is that's about to happen.  

Arguably more horrifying is one of the services they offer to men that I can get free with my new coupon.  Instead of an Eyebrow or an Ear, they will apparently rip the hairs out of my nose for free!  Hooray!  Oh wait...no...the other thing...GET AWAY FROM MY FACE, YOU HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SADISTIC PEOPLE! 

No comments: