Monday, January 5, 2015

26 Or So More To Go!

Happy New Year from Jeremy's Sametime Status!


Happy New Year, Jeremy.  You'll be pleased to know that I have a nice, long list of new year's resolutions for you.  First, you should resolve to start paying me.


Fortunately for me, I made a new year's resolution to never again make new year's resolutions.  Unlike everyone else's resolutions, I've managed to stick to mine.  It works well for me.


Secondly, you're going to resolve to write better Sametime Statuses.  We're off to a rough start, admittedly, but there's plenty of time left.  


Are you going to resolve to actually pay attention to the stuff I write here?


Why?  Nobody else does.  Third, you resolve to never again make a 4-day Theme Week on the Blag here.  We caught a lot of crap over Santa Week ending on a Thursday.    


Well, that one, I can probably do.  I don't think there were enough Theme Weeks in 2014 anyway.  We can work on that for 2015.  Everybody loves Theme Week.


Well...as much as they love any of the crap on here.  


Regardless, it's a whole new year, sure to be rife with amusing Sametime Status material for your edutainment.  We hope you're looking forward to is as much as we are.  

No comments: