Monday, August 4, 2014

Think Again!



I’ve had a whole week off to come up with today’s Sametime Status.  You’d think I would have thought of something better


I'm pretty sure we've come to not expect great things here.  Pretty much crap, actually.  


So there's a lot happening in the world lately, and very little of it makes for jaunty Sametime Statuses.  Factor in that I've been on vacation for a little while and not actually having to think about anything more substantial than what I'm going to have for dinner or what golf club I should use to somehow manage to not put every frickin ball over the green.  You get junk for today's Sametime Status.   

As it turns out, it works pretty well as a Status, though.  People know I'm back from vacation, and they've saved up lots and lots of work for me over the past week, so I'm a very popular guy today.  No doubt some of them have been looking forward to whatever pithy little message I would have for them today, and they get trolled instead.  I'm amused by this, and after all...isn't that what's important here?  

Either way...I mentioned how popular and busy I am today, so maybe I should get back to that, huh?  More comedy tomorrow!  


Or possibly the next day...or not.  Jeremy's a crapshoot, really. 

No comments: