Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Stupid, Stupid Jeremy!



No, I’m not the Jeremy from those cell phone commercials


That's too bad.  I always like when you get publicly shamed on national television.  


Any how many times has that happened?


Just the once, as far as I know.


Wait, what?  

Anyway, I've Mentioned Before about how some people named Jeremy give the rest of us Jeremys a bad name.  They cause people to yell at them by doing stupid and/or obnoxious things in public.  Well, now, T-Mobile has gone too far and made the subject of their Nationally Televised Ridicule a chump named Jeremy.  Apparently, this other Jeremy (who I'm assuming is entirely fictitious) is traipsing around Europe ringing up huge cell phone bills because he doesn't have the right carrier.  

Well, let me assure you that I've been to Europe.  Several times.  And let me also assure you that prior to going there, I did a little research on whether or not my phone would even work on their cell networks, let alone whether there would be additional charges.  I'm smart like that.  As a result, I incurred precisely zero extra fees on my cell phone bill during my travels.  Not like that other Jeremy...jerk.  

So feel free to stop asking me if I'm that idiot Jeremy who doesn't know how to read a cell phone coverage map.  I'm a little better than that, thank you very much.   

No comments: