Friday, September 13, 2013

Go Get Your Shinebox



Imagine all of your favorite movie gangster lines spoken by Elmer Fudd.  You are welcome


I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse...hehehehehehehe.
You're right.  That is kinda fun. 


So this whole thing came about during a lunchtime conversation with an anonymous coworker.  He decided to repeat some line from The Godfather or something, and do it with an accent.  Nobody was entirely sure what he was actually trying to pull off, but he ended up doing a fairly decent Elmer Fudd impression.  As you might imagine, this devolved.  

From then on, I just started thinking of all the famous gangster/tough guy movie lines I could think of as if they were spoken by Elmer Fudd.  The results were highly entertaining for me....though, of course, your mileage may vary. 

Some noteworthy examples:
"Go ahead.  Make my day."
"Are you talkin' to me?"
"I'll be back" (This one isn't much of a reach.  Arnold already sounds a lot like Elmer Fudd)
"Leave the gun.  Take the Canoli."
"Do you feel lucky?  Well?  Do you, punk?"

No comments: