Thursday, April 19, 2012

Feel The Burn!


Here’s a Fun Fact!   Leg Day at the gym makes you fall up the stairs when you get to work


We should change the name of the Blag here from "Jeremy Is In The Office" to "Jeremy Is A Pinhead."  


I disagree, and since I'm the one doing all the typing, I'm pretty sure I'll get my way.


I have my methods.


So anyway, today's Sametime Status is brought to you by the fact that I tripped all over myself trying to walk up the stairs to my office recently.  It's actually Not The First Time I've fallen on a flight of stairs for your amusement, but this time was different because I fell going up the stairs rather than down.  That makes all the difference or something.

I also wanted to let everyone know that today is National High Five Day, so make sure you celebrate by high fiving somebody.  

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

You have broken the first rule of leg day. This is unacceptable.