Friday, October 28, 2011

Wherein We Make Friends With Klingons


Training Day IV: The Undiscovered Country


Again with the movies?  Shouldn't you be learning something?


Well, at the moment, no.  We get occasional breaks from the deluge of information provided by the training course, so we're taking a pause at the moment.


So you decided to regale us with nerdiness?


It's what I do.  Today is the last day of training, which just happens to be Day 6.  Not many film series of note have gone to a 5th sequel, so even though I did Sci Fi yesterday, I felt obligated to go with Star Trek for Day 6.  I'm sure you all enjoy it.


Speaking of weird work schedules, Jeremy Is In The Office may or may not be in the office any given day next week.  The court system finally caught up with Jeremy.


Fortunately, I'm not the defendant...I drew jury duty.


So, next week...we'll see if Jeremy Is In The Office or not.  We'll also see how he feels about capital punishment.


It's just a small town court...I sincerely doubt I'll have a noteworthy trial.  And even if I did, I don't think I'm supposed to talk about it anyway, so anything you hear about a trial will be complete made-up bunk.  It's more fun that way!

No comments: