Wednesday, September 7, 2011

And my user name is "Admin"

It's Password Day! My email password is no longer "password"


But that's still the password to your bank account, right?


Oh absolutely. That one doesn't have to be changed as often as the one for my email. That's just annoying.


Jeremy would like to point out here that like all of the "Password Day" Sametime Statuses, neither this nor any of the displayed passwords have ever been used as his email password.


Very true. I would like to use "Correct Horse Battery Staple" as my password, but that wouldn't be allowed with our current system. Also, that might be easily decoded by any other xkcd fan.

On a more serious note, you might actually be surprised to know just how many people's routers you can hack into using "admin" and "password" as the login credentials. It's a little scary.

No comments: