Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It seems heavy

What kind of shovel is that guy on the orange signs using anyway?


The "Men At Work" road signs? I see those a lot Down Under.


Terrific. But, yes, those are the signs I'm talking about. They feature a sorta-stick-figure guy pushing a shovel of some sort. It's really big and grossly misshapen. Check It Out For Yourself. It never made any sense to me what exactly that guy was supposed to be doing.


It does look pretty big. Seems that it might be a bit of Overkill for a shovel.


Seriously? You're doing this again? Why do you do this?


Well, if I don't, who will? Seriously...Who Can It Be Now?


Well, I think you've thoroughly destroyed any thoughts I had of having a good Blag entry today. Satisfied?


I think I have Everything I Need. See you tomorrow.

No comments: