Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 3 and no end in sight

It's probably a bad thing when the tech support person is impressed by how slow your computer is


Wow...really late post today, Jeremy. Get with the program!


I have a perfectly valid excuse. My PC is in the shop. I mentioned yesterday how Sametime was on the fritz...well it still is, and nobody seems entirely sure how to fix it. As such, the first tech support person sent the problem to a second tech support person who sent the problem to an actual local "Deskside support" person. Apparently, "Deskside support" means I bring my computer to them while they fix it, but whatever. After an hour and a half of trying to fix the silly thing, she told me she would need to keep it since it would take a long time to fix.

Because of this (and some other reasons, I guess) I've decided to go on vacation. See you all in a week!


Jeremy Is In The Office will be out of the office next week. We'll return August 8th with more of this sort of junk.

No comments: