Thursday, April 30, 2009

Who's laughing now?!

And you thought I was joking about Bird Flu...


I guess you were right...it looks like Swine Flu, a variant of Bird Flu is actually going to kill us all. That's too bad.


Yep...it sure is. What's especially problematic is that my favourite web site for news and information on this tragic disease Bird Flu Breaking News has been suspended. One can only believe that because of the recent pandemic threat, the flood of visitors to the site has pushed them over their bandwidth quota. Hopefully, they'll be back up and running soon.


On an equally horrifying note, I really had to share this with you all. This is from an actual email I got from a partner company, so it's not Spam, either. I simply have no words for this:


I hid the name of the company because this is the sort of thing that would cause widespread boycotts of a company, and I don't want to get in trouble for it.

No comments: