Monday, April 13, 2009

Shhhhhhh

Have a happy Peanut-Buttery Hangover day, everybody. Just do it quietly, please.


Hope you had a Happy Easter, too.


Indeed. Today is the day we all (and by "we all", I mean me) wake up with our candy-induced hangovers from eating too many peanut butter eggs on Easter. It comes around but once a year.


And your pancreas loves you for it. So how was the tournament?


The Frozen Four this past weekend was awesome! The new NCAA DI National Men's Ice Hockey Champion is officially Boston University, who defeated Miami of Ohio in a remarkably thrilling manner, coming from behind to force Overtime, then winning it on a flukey deflected goal. Good times.

So for now, I'm going to delete some more things out of my email...I'm over my quota again at work due to vacation, so I can't send any email until I whittle down the list. Hope you made the cut!

1 comment:

Willie Y said...

Welcome back.