Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's a bit like Freddy Kreuger in that regard...

It’s Baaaaaaaaaack...


I know! It simply refuses to die!


So yesterday morning, to my abject horror, I looked up to see The Famed Toaster of Hades back from the dead.


So now we're dealing with an undead zombie evil Toaster?


It certainly looks that way. I'm not sure what to do at this point. Especially since the hang time between my first sight of the Toaster and the first time I saw flames within it was approximately 2 minutes.


Did it claim your bagel as a sacrifice again?


Not this time. It was merely burning off the remnants of some breakfast past, but it's only a matter of time before it strikes again. I just hope I'm nearby when it does...toaster fires are pretty hilarious.


...when they don't happen to you.

No comments: