Monday, January 5, 2009

Of course, it could just be a little gas

Woops! I feel a little Bucky comin' on!


Happy New Year from Jeremy's Sametime Status!


Today's Sametime Status comes to you courtesy of the whimsical comic strip Get Fuzzy, about a lovable anthopomorphic cat and dog, and their owner. At some point in the fairly recent past, Bucky attempted to come up with his own catch phrase which other people would say when he came along. This was the result...and it's apparently caught on.


So any new year's resolutions?


Long ago, I made a new year's resolution to never make new year's resolutions again, and unlike 99.999% of the new year's resolutions everybody makes, I've actually stuck to it. Therefore, you can rest assured that I'll be doing pretty much the same stuff I've been doing for the last little while.


But what if people think the Sametime Statuses have been lame?


Ehh...these things happen.

No comments: