Monday, June 30, 2008

Darwin at work once again

As impressive as it is, I really don’t want to see a guy juggling while riding a bicycle along Route 82.


Really? Did this actually happen?


Indeed. A true candidate for the Darwin Awards, this moron was juggling 3 balls while riding a bike down a busy 45mph state highway.


Was he riding with one hand and juggling 3 balls with the other? Please tell me that's the case.


I can't do that. He had zero hands on the handlebars of the bike and 2 hands juggling. While this does bring to mind a good song by "The Flobots," I really don't want to see this on my commute home from work. Why? Because I don't want to be the guy who runs this idiot over when he loses control of his bike. So, guy who does this...please stop. To help you go cold turkey, here's an entertaining video of other people getting wrecked while doing stupid things on bicycles:

No comments: