Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dress Code

I’m not entirely sure what pants I’m wearing today.


At least you're wearing pants today unlike some other people who don't have to wear pants to work. Wait...you ARE wearing pants, right?


Of course...I'm just mightily confused as to what they are or where they may have come from.


This could be an issue.


So I got dressed this morning, thinking of wearing my black shirt and green pants...a combination that has been done before with some measure of success. I ended up with the black shirt, but the pants that I thought were my green pants...well...I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think these are them. The pants I ended up with a more of a dark brown taupe-ey khaki, and don't look green to me anymore. In fact, they looked downright brown in the car. In fact...I don't even remember owning this pair of pants.


The Ghost of Couture Present has invaded your closet.


Apparently. We'll give them a try for today and see how it goes.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

HEY! I am wearing pants today. Well, OK, shorts, but it's hot in here.