Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It can't be...unless it is.

Is debating a waste of time?


Terrific. Doesn't this belong on Rhetorical Friday?


I thought about that, but it doesn't really seem like a rhetorical statement. More of a self-fulfilling prophecy. I'm not about to start a recurring "Self-Fulfilling Prophecy Wednesday" or anything like that, so you just get a regular ol' Sametime Status to read, enjoy, and discuss animatedly with your friends.


Please don't discuss it with me. I don't have time.


Oh yeah, you're very busy all day.


So what was the answer to yesterday's thing?


Ah yes...the correct answer, as provided by several Loyal Readers is the following:

That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is!

I'll also accept a semicolon after the second is. Partially because one Loyal Reader did it that way, and I've never really known when to use a semicolon.


The Internet is a wonderful thing.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I like to; put the semi;colon everywhere;!;

Willie Y said...

My Uncle Schmedley had half his colon removed. Now he has a semi colon.