Thursday, December 13, 2007

I had an ant farm....

I haven’t slept for ten days because that would be too long.


Uhhhhh...


That's right, readers! It's Mitch Hedberg time again! Mitch is one of my favourite comedians...at least partially because his entire routine is pretty much non-stop one liners and non sequiturs. This bit is from his first CD "Strategic Grill Locations" which, according to Mitch, was only available in stores if he would go into the store and leave a copy. "'Sir, you dropped this.' No, that is for sale. Please alphabetize it."


His jokes are very hit or miss, really.


That's very true...but I tend to enjoy them more often than not.


So what else is going on in the world?


Well, if you like hockey, cheesy 80's music videos, lip-syncing, mullets, and really bad moustaches, I have got just the thing for you.


Judging by the description, I think nobody will be clicking on this.


Alright then...everybody who's reading is obligated to Click On This Link to a promotional video for the Calgary Flames somewhere in the 80's. It really is a treat to watch...and listen to.


Funny how all of the players seem to have the exact same singing voice.

No comments: