Friday, December 7, 2007

This is what's polluting my brain

The fact that I've seen a Norm MacDonald movie actually became useful. I think I'm going to be sick.


How can that ever be useful?


Well, there was this trivia game last night, and the answer to one of the questions was the 1998 turkey, "Dirty Work" starring my boy Norm MacDonald and directed by Bob Saget. Yes, that Bob Saget. You look at all this film has to offer and you think to yourself, "Of course I'm not going to see it."


Yet apparently, you did. Sucks for you.


I did. Back in 1998, an acquaintance (We'll call her "Shannon") dragged me kicking and screaming to this movie the very first weekend it came out. I will never forgive her for this.


Okay, seriously....was the movie THAT bad?


That bad and more. Rottentomatoes gives this movie a stunning 20% Tomatometer.

On top of that, Youtube has This clip from the film, which the poster describes as the "Best part" of the movie...which says a lot.


That is pretty awful. Thanks for the heads up.


It's what I do.

1 comment:

Willie Y said...

Did you know that his father Old MacDonald owned a farm, EIEIO.