Friday, July 18, 2014

I Could Probably Handle It In The Truck Of My Car



That was an awfully big truck for carrying bananas


That's not a euphamism, is it?


I can't even imagine how it could be.  Thanks for maintaining the PG-rating of the Blag here.  


Hey, you're the one posting nonsense about big banana trucks.  


Well, it actually happened.  

See, produce has to get delivered to grocery stores.  I understand this.  So, when it does, it makes perfect sense to me to have a pretty sizable truck delivering multiple kinds of produce to stores.  It's cheaper, more efficient, and just in general, a better way to get things done.  These trucks often carry the name of the business on the side and it has to do with produce...such as "Pete's Produce" or something like that.  I don't know who Pete is, and I just made that up...so if you actually own a place called "Pete's Produce" don't come asking for money.  

Apparently, there is a local business that delivers bananas.  I have no idea if they deliver other produce or not, and I can't be bothered to look it up.  The name of the business is the local town in which they're based, and the word banana.  As in, "Townburgh Banana."  That's what was written on the side of the truck.  It was weird.  

It seemed like WAY too big of a truck to be carrying only bananas, but I can't imagine what else a truck called "Townburgh Banana" would be carrying.  So I'm left with the conclusion that they're either delivering all of the bananas for every grocery store within a 50 mile radius in one truck, or they have an awful lot of empty space in their truck.  Neither of these seems very likely, so I have absolutely no idea what's going on with the banana truck.  It's a problem, people! 

No comments: