Thursday, July 3, 2014

180 MPH Focused Breeze



I don’t want to hear any more commercials about leaf blowers that make lawn work a breeze


This didn't really happen, did it?  Please tell me this didn't happen.  


This happened.  

I hate them for it, and if they had played the commercial on the radio at a time other than first thing in the morning when I'm not capable of actually paying attention to anything, I would know who it was actually a commercial for.  As a result of them not following this simple rule, I'm forced to hate all manufacturers and retailers of leaf blowers.  Good job, jerks.  The worst part is that I'm not even sure they were trying to make a dumb joke!  They could very well have done this by accident. 

So, that's it for the jokes today, and for the week...


Jeremy will be off celebrating America's birthday tomorrow by hoping it doesn't rain long enough to blow up all the fireworks currently hanging out in his house.


I have a pretty nice cache this year...it should be fun!  Enjoy the long weekend, everybody!
Jeremy Is In The Office will be Out Of The Office tomorrow, July 4, and returning monday, July 7th with a brand new week of silly nonsense.  Have a safe and explosive 4th of July! 

No comments: