Thursday, May 8, 2014

Next: Cajun Fries



Day 3 of my car smelling like Buffalo Wings


That's either the worst, or kind of the best.  I can't decide.


Very true.  It actually depends on a number of things, including the time of day and your current level of hunger.  First thing in the morning, it's not great.  On your way to get lunch, amazing.  After a volleyball game when your teammates invite you to a buffalo wing restaurant for a post-game drink/snack, a little redundant.   

I don't know how long it takes for Buffalo Wing smell to leave a car on its own.  As such, this is turning into a little impromptu science experiment.  I meant...I have one of those smelly things that clips to the air vent to make the car smell nice, but it's dead.  I have another one in the console, but it's not opened and I apparently can't be bothered to install it just yet.  So now...we wait. 


Speaking of waiting, Jeremy will be on vacation tomorrow, so there will be no new Sametime Status.  Sorry to disappoint.  Either that, or you're welcome, depending on what side of the coin you fall on.  Either way, Jeremy Is In The Office will be Out Of The Office tomorrow, returning May 12 with all new stuff!  Happy weekend, everybody! 

No comments: