Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's quite the...uhmm...Quandry

I almost want to buy stuff from Abercrombie and Fitch now...almost


You want to spend ridiculous amounts of money on overpriced clothing that instantly makes you a walking billboard for a company? They really should be paying you for that.


Well, that's part of the "almost" in today's Sametime Status. There's also the fact that I really don't care for most of the clothes they put out.

What's important to know (and really, it's been all over the news, so I'm not sure how you wouldn't know about this by now) is that Abercrombie and Fitch recently offered money to the cast of "Jersey Shore" to stop wearing their products. That's right...a company actually looked at this group of ne'er-do-anything's and thought they were a detriment to their image. My hat is very much off to this company. Of course, the end result is that they just add fuel to the fire of having the cast think they're actually valid for some reason. If I knew how to solve that little problem, I'm certain I'd be rich.

No comments: