Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Laser Tag is Awesome!

When and where is this Laser Tag Championship Barney keeps talking about?


For clarity's sake, you should probably explain who Barney is.


Barney, of course, refers to Barney Stinson, a character on the sitcom "How I Met Your Mother." He is obsessed with all things awesome, including playing laser tag. The last few episodes, he's mentioned a Laser Tag Regional Championship or something that he intends to compete in. That Championship is apparently near where I live, so I'm interested in getting more information on it.

I'm not sure I'd play, depending on the entry fee and level of competition (which I imagine would be pretty high), but if absolutely nothing else, I imagine an event this important would be open to spectators, so I could get tickets to watch. It would be legen...wait for it...dary!

No comments: