Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Welcome to the world of tomorrow!

One more day until the 21st Century!


Ooo, that's very exciting. I can't wait until...wait. The 21st century started like 8 1/2 years ago. 9 1/2 if you don't believe in math.


Well, yes...but the 21st century is said to be the Information Age, and today is the day that I get to stop being the roadkill on the Information Superhighway.


Good...because nobody uses the expression "Information Superhighway" anymore. If you were more up on the Tubez, you would know that.


Today, my friends...I join the ranks of those who have a Smartphone!


Wow. So you're finally getting that Droid You Asked For At Christmas?


Yes, and no. I'm getting a Droid X. It's newer, better, faster, and smarter than those silly old-fashioned Droids.


So that wasn't the Droid you were looking for. You moved along.


Thank you for that.


Sorry. Got caught up in the moment.


I got it because it's been time to upgrade my phone for a while, the Bluetooth never worked on the old one, and I Recently Saved Some Money On My Cable Bill.

I also chose the Droid X because it doesn't come with a personal lecture from Steve Jobs on how to properly hold the phone so that I can actually get a signal. I find this to be a pretty big selling point.

No comments: