Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm a classic

Writing Statuses since before Facebook made it cool.


The corollary being that writing Sametime Statuses makes you cool?


Sure. Why not?


Whatever helps you sleep.


So Facebook came along in the last few years and totally crashed my turf. People now come up with status messages on a fairly regular basis. People can visit and indicate their approval and leave comments and such. Sounds remarkably like a blag, doesn't it? Well, mine's better...because I'm not limited to a certain number of characters like a Facebook status or a tweet or something like that. I just get yelled at by coworkers, because now, the Sametime Status shows up in the chat window, and if it's too long, it takes up the whole screen. I'm more amused by this than anything else, but apparently, some people use the IM program for work or something. Nonsense.

Anyway...far be it from me to be far behind the times (Though I still don't have my Droid), so feel free to head on over to Facebook and become a Fan of Jeremy Is In The Office!

www.facebook.com/jeremyisintheoffice


I actually wonder if anybody's going to do that....

No comments: