Thursday, January 14, 2010

Environmentally Friendly Blagging

Today’s Sametime Status generated Zero Landfill Space


That's very environmentally conscious of you, Jeremy. What brought this on?


I don't know...I guess some of the proponents of global climate change have recently been proven to be full of crap, and the earth may not actually be warming up. That said, I want the earth to warm up, because it's frickin' cold outside. So you'd think I'd want to be environmentally unfriendly...but the same proponents who have been telling us to be more aware of our carbon footprint and that sort of nonsense were wrong before, so maybe they're wrong again, and I just can't take that chance.


My head hurts.


So today's blag is entirely Eco-friendly. Zero landfill space will be used, it was typed on a recycled keyboard, and I'm currently in the process of replacing my monitor with a low-energy CFL bulb. It doesn't have quite the resolution of an LCD monitor, but I think it's worth the sacrifice.

No comments: