Monday, January 25, 2010

HONK HONK!!!

Bumper Sticker Of The Day: "Honk If You Love Cheeses"


Who doesn't love cheeses?


Lactose intolerant people.


They may still love cheeses, but not be able to process them. That was a very insensitive comment, Jeremy.


Fair enough. I apologize to all cheese-loving lactose intolerant people out there.


Better. So you actually saw this bumper sticker?


Indeed I did. It was a little weird. I have this problem with bumper stickers all the time. If somebody has the back of their car wallpapered with bumper stickers, that's up to them. But if you only have one or two, you're really picking your battles. You have actively decided what message you want to send to the world about yourself. In this particular case, this guy likes cheese.

Don't get me wrong...cheese is basically awesome. I just don't feel enough about it to tell the world that the one thing they need to know about me is that I like cheese.


You like it enough to write about it on a blag.


That's not the point.

No comments: