Monday, March 21, 2016

The Merchandise Designs Itself



My new rapper name is “E”.  Or as nerds might know me, “MC Squared”


MC SQUARED IN THE HOUSE!   


Also, LIR is my hype crew.  


YEAH BOYYYY!  IT'S BOUTS TO GET ALL SILLY UP IN HERE!   


I guess all I need at this point is a rap career.  I don't actually know how difficult that might be.  I imagine it's a little easier given the fact that I've already created My Own Record Label.


MC SQUARED THROWIN DOWN THE SICKEST BEATS AND THE TIGHTEST RHYMES ALL OVER THIS!   


Okay, that's enough hype for now, I think.  


Sounds good.  I don't want people to get too hyped or anything.  Overhype leads to things like The Phantom Menace.  


So anyway, today's Sametime Status is an important social commentary on the diversity of stage names in the rap world.  I'm joining a long and varied list of famous rappers whose names begin with "MC."  This list includes, but is not limited to: MC Breed, MC Eiht, MC Frontalot, MC Hammer, MC Jin, MC Lyte, MC Ren, MC Serch, MC Shan, MC Solaar, MC Trouble, and MC Tunes.  


Who are you kidding?  It's a terrible terrible nerd joke you thought of at like 10:30 last night and thought was hilarious.  


Uhmm....it's that, too.  

No comments: