Thursday, December 10, 2015

Look at it! LOOK AT IT NOW!!!



It’s Password Day!  My email password is no longer B@byR3dP@nd@s


Awwwwe!  Red pandas are adorable!  


Right you are!  Red pandas are, in fact, adorable.  Especially In Baby Form.  The full grown versions are pretty amazing as well.  I'm entirely certain that's why I chose to make them my fake old email password.   

Now, all of this said, I did have to change my email password recently, and there are new rules.  This is obnoxious.  Also Worthless.  So everything I've come to know about changing my email password has changed.  This bites, since I had a system worked out with my old email passwords.  It worked out well because it followed a pattern of sorts that made sense only in my mind...which is exactly what email passwords are supposed to do, right?  

Well, not anymore, suckers!  Throw out all of your preconceived notions of passwords, and follow the new arbitrary rules because...reasons!  Hooray!  


Incidentally, as was alluded to before, neither this nor any of the Password Day posts have ever actually been used as Jeremy's email password, so you can go ahead and scratch those off the list of things to try if you want to read a whole bunch of boring work emails. 

No comments: