Thursday, June 23, 2011

Set Hose To "Soak"

The neighbors really need to stop letting their cat out at night


Cats are people, too! Power to the cats!


I really have no issue with the neighbors or their cat. I like cats. It's fun to play with a cat and a piece of string, or a laser pointer, and I firmly believe that if you can WATCH THIS VIDEO without saying "AWWWWW!" you were left behind in last month's Rapture because you have no soul.

My problem is when their cat stays out at night. He has a remarkably obnoxious way of asking to be let back in; that is, to meow incessantly in my back yard until they wake up and open the door. I don't want this. Specifically, I don't want this at 3AM in the morning, which is when it's happened pretty much every day this week.

My proposed solutions are as follows:

  • Leave the cat in the house at night
  • Train the cat to knock politely at the appropriate door until let inside
  • 5-gallon bucket of water
Hopefully, with everyone working together, we'll get this worked out, and we can all sleep peacefully.

No comments: