Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I need a vacation

Let's see if I remember how to do this "work" thing


I'm guessing no.


Why so negative?


Plenty of real-world experience to draw upon. I have yet to find something that you're good at, really.


I'm good at writing moderately funny things on a website.


No comment right there.


So anyway...

Today marks my first day back from the most physically taxing vacation I've ever taken, and that includes the trip to France which was centered around climbing stairs to the top of things. I did drywall work, landscaping, gardening, biking, volleyball playing...and then on Saturday...

So really, as much as I did in fact take "vacation" days, I didn't really have any time off. Which is at least a bit of a shame. But it does mean that I'll just have to take more vacation while the weather is nice. Not this week, though...I have a couple days worth of catching up to do, and it's already Wednesday.

No comments: