Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Seems pretty jerky to me

Why are those birds so angry? The green pigs just built a house next door


Playing Droid games at work again, I see.


Again? First of all, I tend to not play Droid games at work. Second of all, I've spent a grand total of about 5 minutes of my life playing Angry Birds, and that was weeks ago at the behest of a guy who guaranteed I'd become addicted to it. I have not.


So anyway...maybe there's some greater back story to the Angry Birds saga that I never read, but it seems like these birds are really pretty much just being racist, terrorist jerks. Some green pigs built a structure next to their slingshot, which apparently lowered the property value or something. The birds became so angry they decided they needed to run suicide bombing missions into the pigs' house, only declaring success when the entire structure crumbles, killing the green pigs.

Seems a little insensitive in a Post-9/11 world, doesn't it?

No comments: