Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Theme Week, Part 100 Degrees

Back From Vacation Week! For the first time in industry history, a hotel stole MY towel


You brought a towel on vacation? Hotels generally supply you with that sort of thing.


I know...and standard hotel protocol is for the customers to steal the towels. It's pretty much expected. In this particular case, since I was in the area for the purpose of playing in a volleyball tournament, I brought my own gym towel, expecting to keep it largely separate from the hotel towels that I might use for showering and cleaning purposes. It seemed smart...until I accidentally left it out one day. The hotel's cleaning staff jacked it as one of their own, and now it is in the hotel's rotation. More likely, it's already been stolen by somebody else, and is hanging in their shower...it's a pretty nice towel and all. I got it at Wal-Mart.

So anyway, I ended the trip minus one towel, and resisted the urge to swipe one of the hotel's towels as payment. I'm not even sure why...

No comments: