Friday, June 25, 2010

Ding Ding Ding!

I would be ready to Rumble if it weren't for Michael Buffer


Yeah...he often gets in the way.


Hilarious.


You make stupid jokes all the time. Don't get all snippy when I have a good one.


Your use of the word "Good" is troubling.

Anyway...this weekend is the annual Pottstown Rumble volleyball tournament in sunny Pottstown PA. As you might expect, I will be participating.

Michael Buffer is the boxing ring announcer made famous for the line which I don't know if I can reprint here due to copyright issues...but you all know it. It involves Rumbling and asking if you're Ready for same. According to Highly Reliable Sources, Buffer has copyrighted his catch phrase, and has made a ludicrous sum of over $400 Million in licensing fees.

On a completely unrelated side note, I'd like to announce the "Jeremy Is In The Office Catch Phrase Contest" in which you, The Most Intelligent Readership In The World submit your quality ideas for a new catch phrase to be used on the Blag here. It's gonna be a thing!

3 comments:

Willie Y said...

"Let's get ready to stumble". It's the first try I am sure I can do better.

Tim said...

Let's Get Ready To Ramble?

Willie Y said...

I got a better one." Eat sh*t asswipe". It's got a nice ring.