Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sadly, I don't have any styling gel

The hair on my arms is now shiny and manageable.


I think it's time for an arm faux-hawk.


Yeah...I would tend to disagree.

So today's Sametime Status comes to you courtesy of the gym. The idea is, I hit the gym, have a shower, then head straight to work...it works for me, most times. Anyway...the showers at the gym have little all-purpose soap dispensers which are okayish. It tends to dry out my skin a little...but nothing that can't be solved with a good moisturizer...maybe something vanilla-lavender scented.


Classic stuff, Jeremy. Get to the point.


Since my hair can occasionally be finicky, I bring my own shampoo with me, rather than use the all-purpose soap. The issue not long ago was that the soap dispenser was empty...so I had to use the shampoo to clean the rest of me. My shampoo is one of those 2-in-1 deals with conditioner built in. As such, my arm hair is now shiny and manageable.


Good to know. Thanks, Jeremy.

No comments: