Thursday, December 3, 2009

Theme Week, Part Donder and Blitzen

Jeremy's Sametime Status Proudly Presents: Jeremy's Non-Shopping List! Item #4: Volleyball


It's officially the Holiday Season! Time to sing off-key carols to your neighbours and then demand tribute in the form of snacks and hot cocoa. It's also time to futilely tear through every mall in creation thinking about what gifts you're going to buy everyone on your list. Here at Jeremy Is In The Office, we strive to make things easier for you, the gift-giving public. It's also a great way to see which of the loyal readers truly care.


So you may or may not know that I enjoy participating in the occasional volleyball game. It's true...really. It's pretty much my most time and money-consuming holiday. So much so to the point where I don't feel like buying my own ball anymore. Sure, I've looked at them, and Even Have One Picked Out, but I'm just not going to buy it right now.


Weird...didn't you just get a new Wilson AVP ball and a Mikasa FIVB ball fairly recently?


Well, yes....but here's the deal. The local outdoor doubles tournaments have historically had the Wilson Gold ball as the ball of choice. Apparently, supplies of this ball started becoming a bit limited toward the end of last summer, so the tournament director is considering a switch to the Spalding KOB ball. I don't have one of those...and it's very sad. Not sad enough to go out and buy the thing yet, of course.

1 comment:

Willie Y said...

I am looking at this model for you, what do you think? And its real cheap.