Monday, December 14, 2009

Take that, True Love!

On the 13th Day of Christmas, I took all that crap back to the store and got a refund. Ka-Ching!


No use for partridges?


Not even Laurie.


Wait, what?


So today marks the start of the last week of work before the holiday break.


And the completion of a sentence with three consecutive prepositions.


I thought I'd take this opportunity to familiarize you with the upcoming Jeremy Is In The Office schedule, since I have nothing better to talk about today. There will be all-new Sametime Statuses this week. The week of the 19th will be vacation, and the week of the 28th will be all-new stuff for a few days before new year's. It's going to be great.


You mean like a great tragedy, or a great waste of time?

3 comments:

Mom said...

Actually, your sentence ends in 3 consectutive prepositional phrases. ;-)

Jeremy said...

Some people prefer to just stop the blog posts and see if anyone notices.

Jeremy said...

I totally did notice. I just didn't say anything because I know full well what an endeavour it is to bring quality entertainment to people on a daily basis as a side gig.