Thursday, December 17, 2009

I love the classics

It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.


Is that what happened to my paper?


Uhm...of course not.


What's more impressive about this is that you're up before dawn. Morning's suck.


I agree. Now...in case you missed it yesterday...


Which we all did because of your day savagely full of meetings at work...


Yesterday was "Barbie and Barney Backlash Day," a holiday created by Wellcat Holidays and Herbs in an excuse to sell more greeting cards. Apparently, you're also supposed to tell your children that Barnie and Barney are imaginary. So, to all of the Loyal Readers out there...I consider you my family, so let me be the first to say, "Barbie and Barney are not real." Sorry.

No comments: