Monday, May 4, 2009

I vote yes

Does my shampoo smell differently than it did before?


Do you seriously want people to come up and smell your hair today?


Actually, no. I guess it's more of a rhetorical question than anything else.


In that case, it belongs on Friday.


I don't know...it's been bugging me for a few days ever since the bottle change. I bought the same brand, the same type, the label looks exactly the same, the ingredients haven't changed...and yet, it smells different.


Nothing like starting your morning with a little confusion in the shower.


Usually, when companies change their product, they let you know about it, or put one of those "New Look, Same Great Taste" labels on the package...


Don't taste the shampoo.


...or the standard "New and Improved" implying that you've been using old and inferior this whole time. But in the situation of my hair care, none of this is the case. It's troubling. I need answers to this serious dilemma.

No comments: