Thursday, December 4, 2008

He's actually a nice guy

"I tried. I tried. I tried to talk to Toby and be his friend, but that is like trying to be friends with an evil...snail. I feel like I'm dying inside." Michael Scott; Dunder Mifflin


Poor Toby...Michael's always getting on his case.


Yeah, Toby came back to Scranton last week, much to Michael's dismay. Hilarity ensued, as always.

This week, somehow the branch ends up with a budget surplus (I wonder what that's like), and the workers try to decide how best to spend it.


In other news....please tell me there's other news.


At one point, I may have been inspired to put some interesting Christmas lights up around the house...but that inspiration went out the window a little while back when that online video went around showing the house with a massive light show all synced up to "Wizards in Winter." While that may have driven me to give up on the whole thing, it only served as a challenge to somebody else, who produced this display. Instead of good music, it uses a horrific techno remix of Amazing Grace, but the light show is incredible. Enjoy!

No comments: