Monday, May 9, 2016

May Pilgrims?



It’s Password Day!  My email password is no longer Apr!lDaff0d!lz


Canonically, it's supposed to be April Showers and May Flowers.  You put your flowers in April?


Well, today marks the first full day of May here in the Greater Jeremy Area where it hasn't rained.  So, at least here, it's been May Showers.  May as well have flowers sometime.  Not that I like flowers.  I like manly things....yeah.  


Like the two flower pots you have on your deck that you planted yesterday?  Or the actual daffodil plants that reside in your back yard?  Those flowers?  


Uhmm...so anyway.  

It's Password Day, which fortunately enough for me happened on a monday.  It's really annoying when Password Day is on a Friday, and I have an entire weekend to forget that I changed my password and/or what I changed it to.  Also, with the new systems we have at work, the need for more special characters and capital letters and positions of the numbers and other stupid rules.  Either way, I'm going to spend my entire week typing the wrong password into my computer first, having it yell at me for an incorrect password, before remembering what my new password is and finally getting logged in. 


And what is your new password?


Nice try.  You'll just have to wait until the next Password Day to learn what it was.  


Of course, by that, Jeremy means that neither this, nor any of the "Password Day" passwords have ever been used as Jeremy's email password.  Don't bother trying them, because they have never worked, and you wouldn't even care about any of the crap that's in Jeremy's work email anyway.  It's not that exciting.   

No comments: