Friday, March 13, 2015

Craziness, I Tell You!



What’s this green stuff under my yard?


Well, it's about time you showed up here again, slacker.  


Yeah, well, disease will do that to you.  


Bird Flu happens, I guess.  Can I have your stuff?


 I've been sick for a few days, and I'm actually starting to feel somewhat productive again.  So combine that with all the work I haven't gotten done recently, and things are a little backlogged.  

So, imagine my surprise when Mother Nature flipped some switch and winter instantly turned into spring.  Last week, I'm having flight cancellations due to a giant snow storm, and like 2 days later, it's 60 degrees and springtime sunny outside.  Crazy, I know!  

Even crazier, my yard is starting to disappear, and I'm all perplexed.  See, I've had this thick white yard for about as long as I can remember, and I still have an amount of snow that would still be measured in feet, although the metric folks would have converted to centimeters a little while ago.  However, there are some isolated areas near shoveled places where the snow is starting to recede, leaving behind this strange green leafy stuff underneath.  I can't imagine what this substance is, or what I'm going to do if more of it starts invading my lovely snow lawn.  Help!!!  

No comments: