Friday, November 8, 2013

You Came Here. This Is Your Fault



What do you get when you fill a sock with bass wind instruments made out of potatoes?


Jeremy...we've talked about this.


And based on that discussion, I decided to go with this as my Sametime Status today.  

 
But, the readers deserve better than this.


The readers, who are good and wonderful people, know what they're getting into when they come here.  This is exactly the kind of thing they come here for!
And they're going to stop if you go ahead with this, you know that, right?


Nah.  They're love me all the more for it.
You are completely delusional.  Seriously....I'm begging you not to finish this joke.


I'm going to.
Fine...don't say I didn't warn you.  So, Jeremy...what DO you get when you fill a sock with bass wind instruments made out of potatoes?


A Tube of Tuber Tubas! 


I'm leaving.


Have a good weekend, everybody!    

No comments: