Tuesday, August 7, 2012

More Corny Jokes From Jeremy


Early in the season, I’m batting .500 on corn


The Jeremy School of Investment relies on marginal bets on agricultural commodities.  Past results are no indication of future gains.  


Yeah, no.  I'm actually referring to something a little more close to home...literally and figuratively.  Yesterday was the first day of fresh corn season in the Jeremy household.  There's this farm market store nearby that sells local produce, and yesterday was the first time this summer that I've gone there looking for locally grown corn.  


Corn on the cob?  



So anyway, at dinner that night, I came to the realization that one of the ears of corn I had wasn't particularly good, but the other one was fantastic.  So, one out of two isn't bad...but that's about as long as I'll be keeping statistics.  

No comments: