Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Post About Nothing


I actually bought something at The Christmas Tree Shop.  I’ll let you guess what it wasn’t


I would guess, but you told me not to.  


Indeed.  Today's Sametime Status is left as a semi-rhetorical exercise for the reader.  It's probably not too hard to figure out.  

The important thing to note here is that, for better or worse, I actually purchased something at that store for the first time ever.  I found out later I hay have run a small inadvertent scam on them, but I can't tell the story here since it can probably be used as evidence.  I doubt they'll notice.   


So you're not going to tell a story, and you're not going to tell us what you didn't buy.  Great Blag today, Jeremy.  Top shelf, as always.  Are you planning on actually having any content tomorrow?  


Sure am!  Well...actually....to be more specific...probably not.  See you then!

No comments: