Tuesday, November 1, 2011

With Pictures and Exposure Levels


“It’s like Facebook, but for the nuclear plant”


Jeremy...what are you talking about?


I pretty honestly wish I knew.  This is one of those things that happens in a dream of mine that makes perfect sense at the time, but seen in the light of day makes me seem all bat-crap crazy.  

So I was explaining to somebody about the website I was viewing (I'm assuming it was wholesome) and felt obligated to explain that it was just like Facebook, but for the people who worked at the nuclear power plant.  I don't live especially near a nuclear power plant, nor do I know anybody who works for one.  I'm also pretty sure that workers at nuclear plants don't have their own social networking website, and they're allowed on Facebook and The Google Plus like the rest of us.


Does anybody actually use Google Plus?


I have no idea.  You just don't hear much about them anymore, do you?    

No comments: