Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bobby Fuller Probably Said It Better


I passively avoided the law and the law may or may not win this afternoon…not great lyrics


Ladies and gentlemen, this will be the final edition of Jeremy Is In The Office, since it seems Jeremy will be off to the slammer for the next 6-18 months.   What did you do anyway?


Uhm...nothing quite like that.  
First of all, the Blag isn't going anywhere...we'll keep on posting stuff here for you to enjoy.


There really is no justice in the world...


Secondly, today may or may not be the day of reckoning for the aforementioned Jury Duty I'm on this week.  I thought I dodged a bullet the other day when the juror numbers that were required to report ended 4 before mine, and it was getting later in the week.  I figured by Thursday, they'd have everyone they needed for the week and I might be off the hook.  

Well, now I have to re-check the status message at 11:15AM (about 7 minutes from this typing) to see if I have to report this afternoon or not.  Hopefully not...I have stuff to do.

No comments: