Friday, November 18, 2011

F, That's Cold


It’s Geography Awareness Week!  The warmest temperature ever recorded on Antarctica was 3 degrees F


 Ooo..toasty warm.


Yeah, not so much.  I don't really have any other interesting facts about Antarctica, so this is about all you're going to get today.  I hope you've enjoyed Geography Awareness Week.  To cap it all off, I think I'll leave you with monday's edition of the whimsical webcomic xkcd, which deals with geography and maps.  See you after Thanksgiving!


This is the part where I tell you that Jeremy Is In The Office will be out of the office next week, returning November 28th.  Enjoy the holiday, stuff yourself with Turducken or Tofurkey, or old-skool Turkey...whatever floats your boat.  We'll be back in a week with all sorts of frivolity. 

No comments: