Monday, November 8, 2010

Still holding out hope for Fall

I saw a snowflake! Why are the schools still open?


Because it's like 40 degrees, there was barely any snow, and it's just going to rain for the rest of the day?


That's not the point. Schools are wussies, and around here they cancel classes at the first hint of snowfall. It's really quite annoying, given the fact that I never got any snow days when I was in high school.


Yeah, yeah...4 feet of snow, walking uphill both ways...


Actually, no. But it's true that they never did close school for snow. It closed down for cold one time, but never snow...or ice...or hail...


Is this a new Blag feature called "Jeremy Is Jealous"?


Nah. I think I have enough features. I'll just go ahead and file this under The Wussification Of America and call it a day.


Sounds like a plan.

No comments: